Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Android 12 - new icon pinned on screen since the update

Just got the android 12 update on my pixel 5. Now I have a Fido icon on my screen pinned to the side of the screen. It can move from left to right edge and up and down. Pushing it doesn't appear to do anything. What is this and can I get rid of it?

Amydman by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixel5 Order Got Delayed/Cancelled Involuntarily

Today is Feb. 13, 2021. Early in the morning, when the delivery guy from Purolator ringed my door bell, I knew my black Friday gift finally arrived. All the issues should be resolved as I wished, but it seems that this is the start of the nightmare. ...

Ralice by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting For New Phone

About a month ago I switched to fido and ordered a new pixel 5 with my plan. I was told it was on backorder so I would not get it for a while. However it is now January and I have yet to hear anything about the phone and there is no information about...

matthew14 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Google Pixel 5 delays

Hello Fido, I upgraded my phone to Google Pixel 5 three days ago and received a confirmation email that was saying: "you should receive in up to 5 business days." Naturally I was expecting to have a phone within 5 days.Today I received a call "on beh...

Pixel 5

It has been about 10 days I ordered the Pixel 5 . Is there a way for me to check what the status on that order is ? I will be moving soon so worried I wont get the phone in time at my current location. If it is backordered, I think it is really dissa...

dt89 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Topics