Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Update on Backorder for IPhone 12 Pro Max

Hi there! Just wanted a  bit more transparency on what the status was on the backorders of newly ordered iPhones. Calling in and using the chat is near impossible unless you have a copious amount of time to be on hold. I see older posts with the same...

Risami by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Iphone 12 pro delivery

I placed an order on an iphone 12 pro on Nov 27 (black friday) and was told that the delivery time was 3-4 weeks.  It is now 4 weeks that have passed and I have not received tracking info nor confirmation that my device has been shipped. I would like...

mmonz87 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Told 2-5 days, 5 weeks later still no phone!

I ordered my iPhone 12 Pro on Nov 27 after Fido told me I would get it within 2-5 business days (and Freedom told me it would take 4 weeks - and lost my business). I paid Fido over $700 on that day itself. On Dec 8 they emailed me that the device is ...

Asehgal by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone 12 Pro pre-ordered more than 2 months back

Hi, I am writing on this forum, hoping that someone from Fido reads it and gives me an appropriate response. First of all I understand what a backorder means, I also understand that Fido is experiencing delays in getting stock. I mention only Fido he...

abjiskumar by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Iphone 12 pro

!!! UPDATE  FOR EVERYONE !!!My iphone 12 pro 128 gb pacific blue got delivered today. So, for all who are waiting for their device, its gonna take approximately 3 weeks to reach you. 

Praneeth1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
Topics