Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Told 2-5 days, 5 weeks later still no phone!

I ordered my iPhone 12 Pro on Nov 27 after Fido told me I would get it within 2-5 business days (and Freedom told me it would take 4 weeks - and lost my business). I paid Fido over $700 on that day itself. On Dec 8 they emailed me that the device is ...

Asehgal by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 12 pro pre-order

I recieved a call from Fido and place an Iphone 12 pro order on Nov 20th. Supposed to recieved a confirmation email along with my tracking # within 2-3 weeks.There is NO email till now !Did you forget to send me either the device or an update about m...

Abc123456543 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 12 pro shipping delay

Hi,i got a win back offer from fido and i have order iphone 12 pro 128gb pacific blue on november 12th 2020. Till now i only got conformation email and I dint receive any shipping email. Ik the phone is having a high demand but its been 1 week till d...

Praneeth1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 12 pro max/Pacific Blue - 128gb - Attention Required

Hello Team Fido, I preordered in fido reservation system iPhone 12 pro max - 128GB on November 11th, 2020. Initially, the status shows as "Open" and position in line to be "20" and after a day(12th of November) it changed to 11th and then nothing til...

Upload 1.JPG Upload 2.JPG
Naga by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Topics