cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account app

verybo
I'm a participant level 2

Could no longer login to my account app on iPhone, since last update earlier this week.

Tried on 2 iPhones and a iPad.

Also there are comments reported the same in app store comment section of my account app.

Something went wrong.

Sorry, we've hit as snag. please check back later.

Are you aware of this issue?

TIA

54 REPLIES 54

ThE_MarD
I'm a contributor level 1

So I fixed the login issue myself by disabling text Multi-Factor Authentication. Please have the software team fix the My Account App so it is compatible to Multi-factor Authentication

Everyone please try this. Go to the Fido website and disable it. You might also need to disable the email MFA too, but once logged in you can re-enable it for better security again.

It's under My Account Profile > Multi-factor Authentication 

Screenshot_20230617-054646_Chrome~3.png

littleboar
I'm a participant level 1

How did you log into your account on the app after you disable MFA? It wouldn't let me log in unless MFA is enabled. Yet once enabled the sorry we've got a snag message pops up.

ThE_MarD

For me it was instant, I just disabled it, logged in and then I could enable it again and the app stayed logged in

I also did it with my wife's account and phone and same thing there it still works

ThE_MarD

I'm getting the error and I've tried to delete and reinstall the app, I've changed my password, deleted any cookie Fido website related on my Chrome browser (I can login fine on the website) and still can't login. It has been two weeks. Same for my wife who has a separate Fido account too

Screenshot_20230531-132435.png

Hey there @ThE_MarD,

Sorry to read about your situation. Please reach us out in private on Facebook, Twitter or IG for support and we'll be happy to look in to that with you.

Thank you.

Jagjeetdhaliwal

Having same issue for over a month now, Deleted app reinstalled. Done everything. No solution so far.

Hey @Jagjeetdhaliwal,

Please get in touch with our customer care team so they can look into getting this resolved for you! 

kmj

I had the issue for months. I have not been able to access my account and Fido support told me to revisit after three weeks without resolving the issue, and the application still does not work. 

Hey @kmj,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to learn that you are still experiencing issues with your app. 

Please get in touch with our customer care team so they can look into getting this resolved for you! 

Cm2017
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Anyone else getting the 

"something went wrong

we've hit a snag "  error when trying to open the app?

it worked this morning.

Hey @Cm2017

We did have an app outage recently, but it has since been resolved.

Are you now able to access the app on your end? Smiley

Betoche

No the snag is here to stay, how hard is it for a large company like yours to create and maintain an app ?

kellyzhou88

Its happening to me too! Ive tried everything! Whats going on???

@kellyzhou88

Hello Smiley You definitely should be able to use your app. Are you still experiencing this with your app today??

Have you tried reinstalling your app to see if you get the same result?

Also, are you getting an error message?

Let us know.

Betoche

You can't uninstall completely since the phone came with the app so how can you reinstall an app when you can't uninstall it FidoKenny 

Preston70

The app was working and of course when my home internet is down AGAIN 4th time since May! I go to use one of the 5 free hours and the app isn't working again!! Wow great work everyone!!!!!! Tired of this!!

minacrime
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Any updates? "We're currently investigating this." is not a solution.

This has now been resolved and you should be able to log into the app.

If you're still encountering any troubles, please contact us so we can look into it further. 

Betoche

Yes you keep looking I've been having this issue for months now if they found a vaccine for covid I am sure you can create and maintain an app some day don't give up 

Hey @Betoche,

We're sad to learn that you're experiencing difficulties with the app. We definitely want you to be able to access the app at all times!

Are you able to login to your online account?

Please reach out to us through these channels and we'd be happy to help you.