General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Extra Charges

I am a fido customer since a year now n I was using my current plan which included 1000 long distance minutes. Suddenly this month I was charged $400 extra somehow n I hadn't even used half of that even. I can't pay that much mich money.

kunalgtn7100 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Becoming primary account holder

I'm trying to verify the email but it's not allowing me to proceed to the next step. When I enter the email that I've registered with I'm seeing the message "This email is being used by another My Account profile. Please choose a different email." Ho...

viol247 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot upgrade my plan

today i see a 50/mon plan, so i want to upgrade my plan to this onebut after i click get it nowthe button under Build your plan turn grey how can i change my plan?

yinchung_hk by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Day Limit

I bought an Iphone 11 on finance Dec 26th and returned the device for refund whilst keeping the plan and sim. No problem and my account was adjusted accordingly. Now I want to buy a different device on finance but was told I have to wait 30 days. Wha...

PedroPedro by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Enjoy the read!   Jan 4, 2021: Received email from Fido saying I will be receiving a call shortly for a win-back offer Waited for days but no phone call.   Jan 8: Received the first call from Fido’s Winback team. Every time I answered, it hung up imm...

JER2323 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes