Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude and arrogant staff

SKY8401
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, my name is Akash P.

I bought new Sim card from 824 Tecumseh Rd E, Windsor, ON N8X 2S3 in April. My appointment was at 12:00 pm so i went at exact time ...staff member took almost 2 hour to provide me a Sim card (she is telling some system issue). On that day, lady who provided me the service at store told me to call customer service for set-up fees waive off and she also told that she will call from her side also regarding that. I called the customer service regarding set-up fee waive off, they told me that their is no mention of fee waive off on the day of Sim purchase , so they suggested me to go to store and give us call from store staff. I called store regarding that fees waive off and they refused to give call from their side.

One day i went to the store (without appointment), as per the rules they won't allow without appointment. On that day i called 2-3 time from outside of the store. they ignore my calls and later they pick up my call.I asked them what they promised me to do but they ignore that won't help me from the store then i asked them to contact to store manager. Manager was absent on that day. After waiting outside for long time one staff member give me an appointment for 1:00 pm on Monday.

On Monday, Because of my study i was late, i even called them exact at 1:00 pm to store for that but they didn't pickup my call. Still i reached there at 1:40 pm. I asked them to let me in but they denied that you are late in your appointment. i tell them i called them at 1:00 pm for the delay but they didn't pick up my call. at that time they literly ignoring that they haven't received my call at that time. when i tell them i have my call records that i called so they let me in after 5 minutes. when i tell them regarding set-up fee waive off , they said it was expired at that time( this thing was not told me on Sim purchase day). I told them customer service told me to go to store and let the staff call the service then they will help me with set-up fees waive off. They said they won't help me in the store. they told me to go another store and asked me to leave the store at 1:55. I purchased Sim from that store , so i told them to resolve my issue first than i will leave the store. they frighten me to call police if you don't leave the store. after that manager called someone might be police or his senior head, and provided my details and told me that police are coming. i leave the store at 1:57 and waited outside. as my appointment time is 1:00 pm i might have time till 2:00 pm to visit the store. I waited outside for 30-35 minutes , but police didn't came. later as i'm having study i took the bus at 1:43 to went back home.

I called the customer service after i reached at home about this store incident.Customer service help me with  the setup fees but my main concern is the discrimination i faced today at the store.

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @SKY8401,

That is definitely not the kind of service we'd want to offer our customers and I can assure you that we'd be happy to look into it as well and see if we can turn your experience around. In cases like these, we would need to access your account to take a closer look at the details on file. With that said, I will be sending you a PM via the community.

Talk to you soon! 😊