NO call back from the Winback team after mgs were left for them

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am very dissapointed with Fido. I live in Vancouver where there has been a a huge response to Shaw cable's $45 25gb / unlimited plan. I have been interested in switching to it for a couple mths and advised Fido of this without any customer service reps offering me anything close to it. After several calls to customer service, I decided to leave Fido ( Fido + Rogers customer since 2000). I switched to Shaw and the Day after I did, I received a email which stated there was a special offer too good to send in a email and to pick up when you see fido call. I have called the center to be told they do not know what this is about. I am interested in finding out what it is and would consider returning to fido if the offer is comparable to what I was interested in in the first place. If someone at fido could please look into this for me, my negative feelings about fido may change. 

Accepted Solution

Re: NO call back from the Winback team after mgs were left for them

Solved by I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @Vanman604,

Offers and promotions change all the time sometimes one carrier may not be able to match or provide a better deal than its competitor.

If you got an e-mail saying someone would call you that call will be coming from a different department and customer service would not be able to help, you will have to wait until that department makes the call to you.

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi, 

Same problem here as well, the winback department tried to contact me once, i called back several times after, no one can help from the customer service.  It s been almost 3 weeks now

Hey @Sbenamrane,

I'm sorry to learn that you didn't get a follow up from our winback team. We'll glady review this with you!

I'm going to send you a PM here so we can look further into it. Talk to you soon. 😊

I'm a Contributor Level 2

You are not alone I am experiencing the exact same... Received several calls initially but for some reasons the call gets disconnected and then when now I am trying to reach back no response called numerous times to customer care and all they said that they (Winback Team) will get back to you in 48hrs but its been more than a week and yet no response. I did not expected this from Fido. It's fine if they don't want to offer back but atleast should have a courtesy to response back with a genuine reason.

I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello @FidoLony  and @FidoKenny 

I am having the same issue as the member above and below. I have talked to multiple Fido agents and they were unable to get me a call back, could you please help me out? Would you be able to review this with me also and look further into this. I too have been trying to get a hold of them for the past 3 weeks. I also called numerous times to customer care and they said the same thing, that the (Winback Team) will get back to you in 48hrs, which has not been true. Thank you! Smiley

Thank you for the details, Raj-D! We'll send you a PM shortly to look into it with you.

Hey @shabeebrizvi,

I'll send you a PM to take a closer look at your account. Talk soon!

I'm a Contributor Level 2

Thanks Claudia! Good to see some response after 2 weeks of trying to reach Fido. Really appreciated! 😅

Hey @shabeebrizvi

We sent you a PM to go over this.

Talk to you soon. 

I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @Vanman604,

Offers and promotions change all the time sometimes one carrier may not be able to match or provide a better deal than its competitor.

If you got an e-mail saying someone would call you that call will be coming from a different department and customer service would not be able to help, you will have to wait until that department makes the call to you.