General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido can't resolve a simple issue

Let me start off by saying that I have been a Fido customer for many years and the servivce over the years has been getting progressively worse.  It varies from not understanding due to language barriers, excessive long waits on the telephone and fin...

Horrible Experience

I tried to add a line to my account for my sister and get her a new device. I decided to get the iphone 7, as it was under the fido payment program.However, when I added the line and ordered the phone, I waited a couple weeks and the sim card arrived...

tonyong4345 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

No SIM

I just received the phone I ordered but there was no sim card. Will it still come in the mail or do I need to order a new one? My plan and number have already been selected.

The Amazon/Walmart gift card offer is a joke.

This offer is a total scam, shame on you FIDO, for not even hiding the fact that you are openly scamming people and buttering customer up with this offer so they sign up, & you never plan to give out the offer and expect people to chase it around. Wh...

Tasiya7 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes