General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't see plans

I would like to see what plans are available to me but... if I log in as an existing customer the view plans button on the buy plans page takes me to the buy phones page.  I have a new phone.  I just want to see what plans are available to me, I don'...

Customer Service complaint

Hello, I am a fido customer from 1 year and today i called a customer solution agent for a better plan and they give me **bleep** options. Really??? Some times i lose my network in elevator and in my basement and the agent is giving me plans that the...

palpatel21n by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CRTC COMPLAINT

Honestly I am extremely dissapointed with Fido services all around. Im in the process of filing a formal complaint. So many problems resolving from their csr and no help what so ever. for one i ordered a ipad december 14th and after two months of cal...

mmesue by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Restore my service

I have been to Vietnam for work didnt know the credit card is expired. My phone number been cancled. I already make payment. Can you  restore my service ASAP.Thank you.

qqwdf10012 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes