General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! not receiving any sms while abroad

Hello,I am subscribed to the 15$ plan (unlimited text messages and 250 MB data and no calls) I travelled from Canada to Lebanon last week and since then I have not been able to receive any sms. I am locked out of all my online accounts because of thi...

mr_j936 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where’s my phone?

Hello there, It’s been almost 2 months since I upgraded my phone to IPhone 11, but until now, I haven’t received it. How long do I have to wait? And why Fido is not giving any updates about this. 

Renz1130 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DHL China Spamm

Hi Fido, This problem is getting worst and worst every day! I get 2-3 calls, if not more, each day. I don't speak/understand Chinese so they can't trick me, but this is becoming annoying. I've exited from important meetings, putted on hold important ...

ScutuMix by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Unpleasant Customer Service

On October 15, 2020 at around 3:00pm PDT, my mom and I stopped in the Fido store at Landsdown Mall in Richmond, BC. We are both long-time Fido customers. I wanted to talk to someone about getting a new phone and maybe a new plan. My mom wanted to tal...

JVW by I'm a Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting over an hour to reach a customer service rep

I've been trying to reach customer support and have been waiting for over an hour. This is unaccceptable. Fido is a business who charges us money to provide service, it's not charity. I cannot believe people put up with this kind of treatment. I don'...

ojhaprakash by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes