General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Hi, I went through the process of upgrading my phone on August 15 and I still have not received any emails from Fido. Not even an order confirmation. I know it went through because when I log into my account and click upgrade phone it tells me that m...

Jt509 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

15 days satisfaction

I signed up with Fido for two lines. The next day I decided to cancel because the service wasn't great. I got billed $221.26. It was 2 BYOP plans. I did not use anything services. I don't know what to say about that

Moembh by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I am out of country

HiI am in india now for past 3 months before I left, I switched off my plan but I said I'll be back in August but due to flight ban its not possible Can you suggest me solution

sazharrazvi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incoming call display

Hi there, A few months ago (or maybe longer), I started noticing that my incoming calls from numbers that are not in my contacts were displaying only as "Brit. Columbia", so I can't see the actual number while it's ringing. The number shows up if I g...

Chelseatunch by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes