General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Suspension for non-payment

When did Fido start suspending accounts that are only $80 over due? They shut off my data with a $45 reconnection fee, and 3 days later they are going to suspend all services with another $45 reconnection fee. $90 for owing $80. Keep in mind I pay on...

emily-clare by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FIDO ROAM - U.S. Charges : $10.00 at Niagara falls, Ontario

Two weeks back from now in August 2021, I have been in Niagara falls, Ontario for a whole day where I remember turning off my data roaming in my phone. Still Fido has charged me 10$ as roaming charges!! When the data roaming is turned off and not eve...

Nvn by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading data plan

Hello! On my Fido app it offers a feature where I can compare my plan to a better one. Right now my plan is $45 for 4 GB of data, and the one Fido is offering me to upgrade to is $50 for 20 GB. Obviously this sounds great but looking into my bill it ...

alleycat2000 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A Query about text massage

Hii , i got issue in sending text massage to people.while i am getting service of 1000 text msz but it is waste for me i am unable to send any text msz.

Jasmeen123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FIDO complain about manager

This company its getting worse ive been with the company since 1996 including my children now for 15 yrs also my daughter in laws and son in law. One off my grandson which is 3 and half used my phone and accidentally subscribed to one company that ch...

Emi61 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes