General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Can't dismiss voicemail notification

Hi there, I have a problem on Galaxy S10, when I get a new voicemail, I recieve a notification that I cannot dismiss. When trying to disable these notifications, the options are greyed out, can't change anything! It started happening in the last 3 we...

Screenshot_20200731-102116_One UI Home.png Screenshot_20200731-102306_Settings.png
A97 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change my plan

When I tried to change my plan,I get the message "We’re sorry, but only the account holder can upgrade phones or make plan changes on this account. Please contact them so they can complete this transaction on your behalf."

99Ning by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can I put my plan on hold?

I am leaving the country for a few months and I will not be using my phone plan and I think my money would be going to no good use for those months so I was wondering if I could put my plan on hold until I return to Canada.

Darcy2 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

contacting someone

I do not understand why Fido makes it so diicult to reach someone...either by phone (they say there my be a charge) or chat (nothing happens when I click on chat now) ? I need to contact someone in regards to sending messages-texts to the correct tel...

trepalku123 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fake Fido promotion offered by call

Hi,we received a call 3 days before claiming to be from Fido marketing team offering Us some good promotional plans to get us back to Fido. They had all our account details including the credit card's last 4 digits we used last time and the last 3 di...

Athulps by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes