General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Query on Billing

Hi,Needed to understand my bill for upgrade to an iPhone 12.Monthly Fees for Mobile Service = $50Monthly Fees for Payment Program = $34.84 DISCOUNTS Mobile Plan - 15 mos.  $10Payment Program - 24 mos. $20.84 Will my monthly bill be $54 for the next 1...

Yenda by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Winback team

Hi folks, The Winback team offered me a pretty good deal, so I just moved from Telus to Fido around 2 weeks ago. When I talked to one of Winback team representatives, she said, if I refer a friend, my friend will get the same plan as me and $100 bill...

Sinwoo by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Dishonourable, gamey, scam refer-a-friend referral

Copied below, snippets from a recent email exchange querying what happened to the refer-a-friend offer.  Unbelievably lame, disrespectful, ignorant... I am having more and more misgivings about associating myself with fido. Too many broken promises,...

simc by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes