cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quite expensive

Gursimrank034
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Really very bad service i pay 95 dollars every month for just 13 gb that is really very disappointing. I tried to approach the customer service so many times regarding this issue but i never get a better response, even i tried on canada day , "we have no offers for who are already fido users" they replied. I will give zero star if there is any option to do so.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Gursimrank034 , sorry to hear that you haven't been able to find a more suitable plan. Are you currently paying down a device or is that the actual plan cost? If you are wanting to switch plans,you should be able to view the offerings on the website or in the app under the plans tab. Bear in mind, if you are financing a device, the charge is still added to your invoice for the duration of the financing. For example if the plan is $60/month and your device monthly payment is $35, then your invoice total will still be $95 plus taxes until the device is paid for. At that time, your invoice will drop to the plan rate. I hope that made sense and gives you more information. If it's not what you're asking, I apologize. If you're paying $95 for just your plan, you should take a look at what plans are being offered to you in the fido app and I think you will find some better offerings there. You can look at the offerings by initiating a plan change and see what works for you. You don't have to complete the order if there is nothing that appeals to you.