General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Trying to Delete Robokiller

Long story but was getting unwanted unknown international calls one ring only, huge volumes from all over the world. Numbers kept changing so blocking didn't work. Also, didn't want to change phone number right away. So, downloaded app called Robokil...

libra1963ca by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unreal long distance charges with no warning

Good morning for most.......I am new to this but have been a Fido member for a while now. Service is pretty good and the rates and plans are decent. What I am unhappy about is the over $500 in long distance charges on top of my bill. They did not war...

ConradH by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Special Offer - Multiple Phones on one account

Hi All! I have an account with 4 phones all on the same BYOP 4GB plan, all set up at the same time, and on two of them I have a special offer. Are these random? I have no special offer on the other two lines and I'd like to use the special offer, but...

Oylerz by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sms not sending

I can't send out sms as of today. I was able to back in October 6 but all of a sudden I get an error message. Not sent try again.

User783 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes