General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Data network outage

Earlier toady my 4g and data service temporarily stopped working for 25min. Data is important because I have customers that contact me. Long story short I lost a sale. Tried contacting fido only to be told the wait is an hour long. Tried finding a co...

Chris_G by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Customer Service is Terrible

Recently I moved from Nova Scotia to Ontario. My (8 year) cellular plan was coming to an end with Telus, so I decided to switch to Fido as they had a good deal. At first, everything was great. The rep I had been dealing with offered me a bundle with ...

Fido email received but no callback received

Hi All, I had few issues with Fido that customer service couldn't resolve and I requested callback from Supervisor/office of the president. I was expecting callback in 1-2 days but that didn't happen and I ported my line and received callback from Su...

hsharpreet by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't reach to CS

Hi,Since morning im trying to contact to CS via chat, all the time says :is there any issue with my Account?Thanks,

Mosi11_0-1609777998125.png
Mosi11 by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of plan

I have a 2 year contract and I want to change plans for more GB. On the app, I have an offer with more GB and the same price, but on my contract I have some promotions (bc I have two other plans without contract) and I'd like to know if the promotion...

Noussaiba3 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes