General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Can't change address online

Hi, I can't change my address online (in my Fido account) as it won't detect the address that I enter. Can you please email me how best I can do this? Thank you. 

ZharinaPelea by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How long before I receive order confirmation?

I placed an order online last night at aorund 9pm to order a new phone and changed to a new plan but haven't received an email confirmation. Upon logging out and then back in I can see the plan was changed. Almost a day later and still no email. Alre...

biak83 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pretty bad Fido roam option for USA

It doesn't make sense to pay $12 /day for using phone in USA. Travelling is frequent to USA for people than travelling to other countries. Fido need to come with better option in terms of pricing for using phones in USA.

adi5125 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Fido winback broken promise

someone from the Fido winback team promised me a deal for two years.  After a year, fido increased my plan by $5 a month.   i spoke to a Fido rep, after an hour on the phone they gave me a special deal and are adding a $5 bill credit for the next 6 m...

Cm2017 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes