General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Bad LTE coverage at Cypress Mountain West Vancouver

I tried on cypress mountain , It was really bad coverage. LTE wasn't working at all, It switch to 3G which was not working either. I use Iphone Pro , So I know phone is not an issue, I used to be Virgin mobile and never had an issue. Can you FIDO peo...

ansmalp by I'm a participant level 3
  • 32 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Fido Roam

Please possible please cancel my fido roaming for the day because I just forget to shift to Airplane mode..i have no intention of using the fido roaming for the day. i will use the fido roaming soon if i have important matters to be done  . My Cell n...

rollnamz by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pending upgrade

Hi, I did a phone upgrade on May 11 it's now may 20 that's 7 days my account says upgrade pending what happened to 2-5 days processing time?

VRS by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Return phone

I ordered a new phone from fido and they shipped it to me. I don't really like it that much and was wondering if I could send it back. I spoke with a representative over the fido chat and he told me he would email me a return shipping label in the ne...

awozny by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! When does my data reset

My Cycle ended today and it shows that new cycle starts in 27 days. As my internet usage of my previous cycle exceeded the limit, I want to know if I can use the internet with new cycle without any extra charges? Please reply as soon as possible. Tha...

Rohan20rj by I'm a participant level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes