General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Incoming Overseas calls

Hi, Do I pay for incoming overseas calls? I have Canada Talk & text and and Canada international texting paid by the month. Thanks Pearl2

Pearl2 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Customer service - (NON) response time!!

Need to vent out, before blowing off! Spent almost 2 hours on chat with Fido CR yesterday - got a resolution in writing that a technician will be sent out , got an escalation # and the promise that i'll get a text with a date/time when technician wil...

dusorin by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Roam for repaid Pulse plan

Hi, I have a Prepaid Pulse plan which includes unlimited talk, unlimited text, 1gb data ($60 per month). If I travel out of Canada, can I top up my account with $50 beforehand and use Fido Roam for 3 days max at $15 per day? Thanks!

Resolved! Text Messages of unknown senders

Hello,I received a text message January 16: Today I receive:TransacID#12123017 You are now able to collect your return. http://37.120.222.234 from a phone number 1-506-292-9204.thought putting out here because from scam callers now their hitting text...

DAD25D6E-09F7-440B-99BD-4988A75BC756.jpeg
EJ20 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone change on a BYOP plan

Hi, I'm on a BYOP plan and I intend to change my current phone to a different unlocked phone. Do I need to tell Fido about this or can I simply transfer my SIM card from my existing phone to the new one? It looks like they both take a nano-SIM so I d...

CloudWalker by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes