Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback call

Nes3
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, 

I transfered over to a different provider a few days ago and received and email from Fido with regards to someone reaching out to me. 
I received two calls today from Fido winback team and for some reason every time I answer the call it hangs up. Is there another way to reach the winback department?

11 REPLIES 11

Abbottonian

I was supposed to get a winback call which I did but it was supposed to be from a supervisor. Have been waiting for a month now. 

Hey @Abbottonian

You mentioned that you did receive a call from Winback, was everything not resolved during that first call?

Let us know, we'd love to look into things and offer solutions! Alternatively, you can also contact us so that we can check out your account in detail. 

iamthammypena
I'm a participant level 1

I received a call from them and they gave me a better offer. but I was in the class so he offered a callback. but its been 5days now. I wanted to know if the offer still works. coz I went to Fido store and they don't offer the same

Abbottonian

They made me an offer but the guy said the supervisor will callback with a better offer. Nobody called me, been waiting for that call for months now lol

Hello @Abbottonian,

Sorry to hear you haven't had any resolution yet. Feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to help. 

shabeebrizvi
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

@Nes3 Were you able to reach them???

FidoValerie

Hey @Nes3 Very_Happy

There is no phone number to reach the Winback team directly, as the agents all have their own specific number.

That said, you can contact us and we'll be happy to take a look at your account and get in touch with them on our side. Smiley

Raj-D

Hello @FidoValerie Smiley 

Would you be able to assist me by taking a look at my account and getting in touch with the Winback team from your side. I have been trying to get a hold of them for the past 3 weeks and I have been unable to. I am having the same issue as the member above. I have talked to multiple Fido agents and they were unable to get me a call back, could you please help me out? 

Thank you!

I have replied to your other post! 

jaykpats

I was supposed to get a call back from them today at noon as well but haven't heard anything. Would you be able to put me in touch with them? Thanks!

Hello @jaykpats,

Welcome to the community! 

If you need help with your account you're welcome to contact us over these methods and we'll be happy to help.