cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback call

HSJ
I'm a participant level 2

hi - I got a call from winback team and aligned to speak again but never heard from them. 

what's the best way to get in touch with them?

5 REPLIES 5

HSJ

This is the customer service bc of which I left Fido after being loyal for 7 years. Sorry if I appear frustrated but can't help it. First you take your existing customer for granted and let them go. Than chase them to win them back and waste a good amount of customer's time discussing what can be worked out. Then customer go back to evaluate and sort things out with new service provider, more time wasted. In the end no one from Fido get back to you to close the deal and there is no way to reach them.
Don't have more words to explain customer experience.

Our intention was definitely not to waste your time.

Feel free to contact us over these methods if you need help. 

HSJ

Never doubted intentions. Was only narrating actions.

BTW contacted help desk with no results. 

If the winback team reached out to you you can request for them to call out again by reaching out to customer service.

You have other methods to reach us other than calling in.You can reach us on Facebook and Twitter as well! 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @HSJ,

Since that winback team is a third-party calling on behalf of Fido and they are only outbound calls you will need to wait for them to call you back a timeline can not be given you will have to be patient.