Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Support getting incorrectly billed

AOB
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am pretty frustrated.

Several months ago I had a credit card stolen so I fell behind on my fido bills as I forgot to change over the card. My fault. I caught this issue a week or so before a suspension was to take place. I contacted FIDO and created a payment plan for a couple of days later and was told there would not be a suspension if the payment was made. I paid even before the arranged day.  My phone has a $50 suspension fee for somethig that never happened. 

I have tried contacting support 6x times today. I send several messages everything is ok. The moment I send my conern asking for the $50 to be taken off I get disconnect. Shifty. Finally on my last attempt the agent sys they will look into it for me. 15 miutes later ( with not a word from them)  I ask if there is an issue, they ay be patient. I looking for it. 10 minutes later  They then ask When did  you ask for the suspension? Ugh! I explainedAGAIN  I never did, there never was one. They reply oh. I can't help call 611. I said no id like them to help me as this has been a struggle. NO reply, I ask to speak to a manager, no reply, I ask for a link to file a complaint.. no reply. I have been ignore since 12:34 pm it is currently 1 pm. I keep messaging " hello, I am still in need of support" and nothing. 

This is beyond disappointing fido. 

4 REPLIES 4

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi AOB! Sad

I'm with you :). The best thing to do in your case is to call Credit Operations team @ 1-888-288-2106 . If nobody answer, contact fido by chat without connecting to your account and someone will answer you at Fido.ca, thats a little trick i can give you.

I hope your situation will be resolved soon Smiley

Have a nice day 

best.png

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello AOB,

Sorry to hear of your frustrations.

@AOB wrote:

...I contacted FIDO and created a payment plan for a couple of days later and was told there would not be a suspension if the payment was made. I paid even before the arranged day.  ..

I understand you made payment before the arranged day. However, had you ensured that the payment would be received by the pre-arranged date? Depending on method of payment, it may take a number of days before payments are processed and received by Fido (see here). Is it possible the payment wasn't received by the due date?

Since you've made the payment arrangement, you would likely need to continue communications with the credit operations team (see here). They would be the ones who could remove any suspension due to non-payment.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi AOB!

I hope your situation will be resolved Smiley

Have a nice day Smiley

Sans titre.png

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @AOB,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sad to hear about your experience is this definitely isn't what we aim to provide you with as an experience. 

Did you manage to find a solution to your issue? You can also call our Credit Operations team with a different device at 1-888-288-2106