cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

winback call

johnsonchuk
I'm a participant level 2

I still have not received any emails of confirmations.  after accepting a winback.  where is my email of confirmation?  is the winback call even legit?  now i question....  might be a prank?

4 REPLIES 4

FidoRania

Hey @johnsonchuk,

Our winback team is 100% legit! 

It's possible that there may be a delay on the confirmation email.

If you still haven't received it, you can contact us here and we'll be more than happy to check out your account and verify if everything went well! Smiley

28Fidouser

Hi, I'm a having the same issue. Accepted an offer on 2 separate occasions still haven't received the email or sims. It has been over a month.

contacted Fido multiple times they see the plan and account but tell me they can't do anything and keep transferring me to different departments 

Hey there @28Fidouser 

Please note that delays are to be expected for these type requests. They are usually treated within 3 business days. Also, depending if you've chosen to finance a device or not. Your order might be delayed based on the availability of the phone model you've selected.

Just to confirm though, have you received any updates since?

If not, you can reach out to us on these channels and we'll be happy to follow up.

28Fidouser

Hi there,

No I have not. It has been over a week and they have had no communication with me