General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

how to activate a new sim card online

I just signed up for a new account online and can't find an option in my services/mobile to activate my sim card. it is a monthly plan. only option is to update sim card and i do not have an old sim card to switch from.  Do i have to go into a store ...

mightymark79 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot order new phone online

Hi, Just got a new plan as a new customer yesterday and today i whant to buy a new phone with a 520 dollards down but the web site do not allowed it before 30 days....and i need a phone now not in 30 days..nosense..  

dvvideo by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Same old error message when I try to upgrade

I have a BYOP plan but recently was.offered an extra 5G through loyalty (which I signed up for). I had been part way through switching to Virgin.  I got another text to save on an upgrade through Fido.ly/loyal. Every time same error message: This inf...

Pkdoug by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spam Calls

Good afternoon, I have been receiving about 3 or 4 Spam calls every day for the last two weeks. They always come as 437-974XXXX. Not sure why I am getting and t is getting a bit annoying as, even if I block the numbers, another number with the same f...

CarlosOronoz by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes