General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unresolved billing issues

For the past few month I had nothing but issues with Fido billing. The company does not honor the promotions and charges the full price of the phone and the 45$ for account changes. I have 5 lines with Fido for decades now, and I have ordered 3 phone...

NM11 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5 Extra Hours of Data option disappeared?

Hey everyone! I recently changed my phone number through the Fido website and now the option for 5 Extra Hours of Data no longer appears on the app. I also checked the "MORE" menu, but the option is missing there as well. Has anyone else experienced ...

rjv5o by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Live Chat

I have never been more frustrated, it's probably a good thing I am unable to contact someone about the internet because it wouldn't go very well for them, but I've been trying all morning to contact fido support through the live chat, I try clicking ...

Wrong billing amount

Hi, I was charged for roaming while I'm 100% sure I wasn't using it. It just looks like they copied my previous month bill. How can I have my invoice corrected so I don't have to pay extra 200$ that I never spent?  

Vendula by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Samsung S7 unlocked Sprint phone no mms

Hello I have a Samsung S7 unlocked Sprint cell phone on the FIDO networkI can make phone calls and receive text messages.The data works fine with google, FB, etc..I have put in the APN's as suggested by the various FIDO  boards But I cannot send or r...

alphabeta by I'm a participant level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes