General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Exclusive offer on hardware not what it seems.

Recently had an exclusive offer on a hardware upgrade that seems to be changing prices when finalizing purchase in my cart. When added to your account everything looks as it should, but when you click "ship it to home" the price suddenly changes and ...

DimitriP_4-1616014855219.png DimitriP_1-1616014646111.png DimitriP_3-1616014725209.png
DimitriP by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

late fee not refunded

can someone guide me through filling a complain to Fido head office to get late fee credict to my account? or do we have to CRCT?

yaigma by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New phone after losing mine

I lost my phone couple days ago,  just received my new cell phone today and I am not able to activate my new Sim card, I can only use my phone trough the wifi. How can I fix it ? Thank you very Michel. Helene

Helene197688 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! About sim card

I'm writing to ask several questions about sim card.My sister is going to study Canada for a year, and she have own phone. She wants to get a sim card. Is the contract mandatory and how long is the contract? Can she stop to use your sim card whenever...

Seongyoon by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes