General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Waiting for phone after upgrade

Hello,   I’m concerned about my new phone. I had upgraded my phone to a white iPhone 11 2020 and data plan on March 27. The data plan came through fine, but my new phone didn’t came cause I had received a email saying that it will take for 4 weeks or...

MaddyD25 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido spam

I got msg from 4735 can anybody tell its real offer --it's Fido. Spring into the new season with this amazing deal . After your current monthly promotion expires, we've got you covered. ! Just sign into <fido.ly/my-account> before April 30, 2021 and ...

First Bill

Hello, Recieved my first bill. I was under the impression that since I signed up online through Fido.ca there would be no setup fee. I signed up for the 45$ plan and brought my own phone. I understand I'm paying for my first 2 months but I'm not sure...

Bradley85 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Replacement Reciept/Contract?

I need a replacement copy of the agreement I was sent when I upgraded my device. Seems no one in store or at the customer service center can tell me how to obtain this? I cant fix my phone without it. If anyone has a solution I'm happy to hear it!

Wireless Plan Updated to Wrong Number by Fido

Hi, I have two cellphone lines in my fido account. One is for myself and the other is for my wife. Today I found my wife's number has an exclusive offer which is 50$ for 20GB. We thought this is a great deal and then upgraded her plan to it online. I...

SamuelJi by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes