General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Rude and arrogant staff

Hello, my name is Akash P.   I bought new Sim card from 824 Tecumseh Rd E, Windsor, ON N8X 2S3 in April. My appointment was at 12:00 pm so i went at exact time ...staff member took almost 2 hour to provide me a Sim card (she is telling some system is...

SKY8401 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PAID PHONE BILL STILL NO SERVICE

Hey, i've been a fido customer for almost two years ago, due to the pandemic i was unable to pay my phone bill for a couple of months, causing fido to turn off my service & still up charge me late fees & interest. I finally paid a settled amount alth...

892518556 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My prepaid balance is gone fast

Hi all,I just activated my 15$ text and talk prepaid plan and I only used 14 minutes of my 75 talk minutes, but only 1$ is left in my balance! How does this happen? Thank you

sf8989 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cheaper Plans

I've been a fido customer for more than 10 years. I pay 85 a month for 10 GB and everything else is unlimited. I've been thinking of switching to another company since pretty much everyone is cheaper. I've been browsing different companies and notice...

ccaines3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes