General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Pausing my Plan

Hello, I have the same problem, but I can't pause my plan at the moment as I am already overseas. Is there any way to pause my plan in this case?

TK125 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set up fees showing up on bills

Hi I just got my bill for the last couple of months and I am being charged set up fees even though i completed the changes and setups myself online. Im feeling like my bill has been messed up. My tablet was offered to me and i set it up online and i ...

jderyaw by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to check balance of gift card?

Hi, I got $150 Fido virtual gift card. Just wondering if there is a way I can check the remaining balance? I tried to check on fido gift card balance website but it asked me the pin I don't have. I think that was referred to physical gift card. Thank...

jiangbond by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Loyalty Recognition IDEAs

Hello, I'm Charlie in Vancouver I like to drive discussion around recognizing customer loyalty, executive feedback, learning, and innovation. I've been a Fido customer for 22 years (WOW right?). I'm a technology and learning leadership veteran, COO, ...

CharlieVan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to update your SIM card on your account

Hi there, Hope you are doing well. I lost my old phone along with the SIM inside a while ago. I connected with a customer service representative and received a new SIM card. Issue now is that I don't have my old SIM number for sure. Do you suggest ca...

lowdrag by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes