General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Winback Email and phone call with Fido but no answer

Hello, I ended up porting out of Fido and then I got an email from Fido saying they have a special offer for me and I should wait for a phone call. I got called by a number (118 778 669 930) twice but there was no answer, competely silent... I'm conf...

Nesa1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot activate phone when ringing

Help! My phone receives the call but when I press answer it does not activate and keep on ringing. I know there is a setting somewhere that I fail to find.

ergum by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged for long distance call

I was charged for an outgoing calls on May 19 to Nicaragua for 25 mins. I live in Vancouver Canada and have never called Nicaragua. I live alone, I don't even know how to call Nicaragua but the Fido representative  Insisted that it was impossible for...

BudCat2006 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Late payment charge

I paid my Fido bill on May 21 and the due day was May 22. I got my June's bill and there is a charge of late payment for $2.57 on it. So I check my bank and the payment transation was posted on the same day. So I go on line support to fine out why an...

ksli57 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido roam

I live on Vancouver Island, and travel up island for work sometimes. It charges me Fido roam charge when I'm up there still in Canada ? Is this all correct I thought there was supposed to be some sort of protection for people who live close to the US...

SpilledJuice by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes