General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Cannot send text message using Messages app

P20I can receive SMSI can send a picture MMSI CANNOT send a text.1. I put my SIM card to another phone and was able to send text - means that SIM is fine2. Used a SIM from another phone to the problem one and wasn't able to send SMS3. did factory re-...

STester by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly can't receive text messages, but can send

Hi folks, I have a OP6T and I've been using it with Fido for a few years without issues. This morning, I suddenly can't receive either direct text messages or group text messages (mms) but I can send texts to others fine.  I can also text myself and ...

RandomSanity by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Please change number of rings before voicemail

Can you please set the number of rings I receive before my wireless service goes to voicemail to 6 (30 seconds) referenced in this post: https://forums.fido.ca/t5/General-Support/Fido-Home-Phone-number-of-rings/m-p/115181 ? I tried to PM @FidoSolutio...

CaptainJussi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes