General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Where should I serve a claim to Fido in Durham Region?

Anyone know who I would serve small claims court papers to at Fido?The geniuses they hired to respond to social media questions just avoid my questions and wont escalate so I have just filed a claim.I would imagine that they would have a lawyer in ev...

mtsimidis by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! name

Fido has my first name listed. I have never used this name in my life, but I want to use my middle name. Is there a way to change it to the middle name?    

Resolved! Fido Internet.

I have found an internet account on my account page when I got new Fido Mobility . The internet account is not mine. I have not used any Fido internet services. The address also does not match mine. It is quite disturbing. What Should I do. Kindly ad...

Muhammad6 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay bills using Fido gift card

Hi, I want to know how to pay my fido bill using Fido gift card. I checked the available Fido online bill payment methods, there is no option using the gift card. I also checked with the in-store staff and I was told that I cannot pay bills in any re...

yzho82 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes