General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

My fido service has been cancelled by someone else

Hi There, got an email (around 7pm today) saying my fido wireless service has been cancelled. I did not request cancelling this service and now I cannot use the service anymore. No phone, no text....Could anyone help me with that? thanks~~

Roger1111 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to pay my bill via credit card of other country

How can I refill my prepaid phone number via credit card of other country? I've left Canada for several months so I turned to prepaid. And I closed my bank account in Canada already. But I have to keep my phone number for the day I back to Canada som...

Natice by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BYOD, Small, Medium, Large plan?

I am looking to upgrade my phone and keep my current plan, I looked on the app and on Fido's website but only found options to change my plan My current plan isFido Pulse 30GB XXL  I don't want any changes to my plan, just want to upgrade my phone wh...

Data Bytes/5 Extra Hours of Data not reset (2020-10-04)

My Data Bytes is not reset.My new billing cycle started Oct 4 but as of today (Oct 7) my account is still showing last month usage and the sessions reset will be in 28 days. And I cannot find a way to contact Fido.Can't find the Live Chat link I usua...

Lam338 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Accepted prepaid credit cards

I have phoned customer service a couple times and never seem to get a direct answer. I was wondering if anyone can name me types of prepaid credit cards (preferably prepaid visa) that they have used in the past to make a one time payment to pay their...

Kat211 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes