General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

FIDO SUPERVISOR SUCKS

I ordered iPhone X 256 GB through FIDO, signed up for 2 years contract and ONLY AFTER I contacted FIDO I came to know, my phone is discontinued and they can not give me the phone. I requested next available comparable device which is iPhone XS 256GB ...

ssoni by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Blocked Caller ID

Hey all, is it there a way I can contact fido to provide me a number for a "no caller ID" caller? I keep getting random calls and I just want to know whether or not it's a prank call from my friends or if it's a stalker? Please help ASAP 

Kerisyan by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A recent Fido ambassador experience

I recently port out 1 of my 2 line and soon with my second line. My latest experience with the ambassador is very disappointing,  I have been talking to the team and got few offers.  I decided to call back after the scheduled call back was disconnect...

yolm by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido billing error

My last billing shows charges of $3.30 for a 6 minutes call to Gainsvl Florida USA on Sep 25 2020. I have no connection to that call and I never made that call. Similar incident as such happened to me some time before. I am requesting this charges be...

davidkan by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! hello everyone - question about voice mail

Hi all, hope everyone has been staying safe and doing their civic duty by sporting a really cool looking mask.  I am wondering why I am not able to upgrade my voicemail on line. Don't get me wrong, I love popping in here and reading the blogs and sol...