General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Payment issue

I tried making monthly bill payment using my TD Bank credit card but FIDO declines that every time. I am able to use this card at all other places. Even the credit card bill is also far the maximum limit. Although, payment is successful with my debit...

tarun7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant send text or make calls

Couldn't send texts or make calls. Even tried calling 611, but a recorded messg says " you home cellular company has not authorized us to provide you service". Why is that? My phone signal is at 3-4 bars. Please help. I need to make an important phon...

_mppz21 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ordered 3 new phones online

I ordered on July 21,2021 3 iphone 11pros. I received them in the mail and decided my kiddos don't deserve them just yet... so I have not hooked them up yet. why am I being charged $45 x3? my bill cannot be $600 per month. That's not what I was quote...

Chupacabra by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Inquiry

Hi, I am just wondering. I already paid off my tab balance for my phone , now my question  is why am I still getting the same bill amount even after finishing 2 years payment for the phone? 

Vhel by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

**bleep**ty Customer Retention

Tried to get a better plan to match what I can get with Bell. Wouldn't match the plan. If you are reading this Fido this is your last chance. If not I am switching to Bell after being your customer for over 20 years. 

JoeMooney by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes