General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Fido Loyal Customer Receive Terrible Service and Offers

After 6 years with Fido, today is the day I'm officially moving to a different provider.My plan was in the $60 a month bracket and the promotions I received as a loyal customer were always in that bracket or higher.My friends pay $40 a month and that...

Garzen by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Downgrade Fee

Hi! I would like to downgrade my plan, I am currently in a 4gb data plan for 55$ and I would like to change it to 10gb data plan for the same price. What will happen if I'll do it? Do I need to pay my remaining balance in full? or do I need to pay it...

ziele by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Balance Discrepancies

I have contactEd credit department twice regarding this issue and we was assured it will be resolved. My issue now I’m receiving calls nightly from the credit department requiring the balance. I need this rectified ASAP. Please update me me by end of...

Geebskii by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect bill statement

Hi Fido,I stopped the service from March 22 to Augeust 22, 2020 on March 20. You did charged me some stop-service fee $7 per month, totally 39.46 after tax then. I assumed I will not recevie any bills during these period of time. However, till now I ...

christy1968 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes