General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

long distance charges

Hi guys , my husband was using 1000 mintues given by fido .but unfortunately he forgot about that they will expired after two years and used over a month and he got$1054 bill which is too much for us because our financial condition is not good. we ca...

Grewal6677 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

1000 INTERNATIONAL MINUTES CHARGED

I've been using Fido for more than 2 years.I brought my own phone and got the Fido plan at a Fido store. I was told that my plan included 1000 min International minutes. However, I checked my last bill and found that the international minutes were ch...

wuyichen12 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get my name removed form CBV Collection list?

hi i paid the balance last May 26, 2021 and I am applying for a provincial license and they found out that my name is still in the list of Rogers CBV Collection even if I already paid the balance last year. Help please.

EnosB by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer ownership

Hi, i have 2 phone lines. Line 1 is a BYOD and Line 2 is a 2 year contract (1 year is done). Line2 employer is providing a Roger's connection with device. Line 2 would like to port to Rogers and transfer number to Rogers. Line 1 would like to transfe...

Guptaanuj20 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes