General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Abroad, trying to contact Fido customer service

Hi, I'm currently abroad and for the past 3 days, I haven't been able to contact Fido through live chat. I am hoping to suspend my account for a while and investigate why I keep getting roaming fee when the number is off and not even in the phone. Pl...

mark42 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free GB for some Costumer.

Hi there! I'm just wondering because lots of my friends received a promotion like free GB for 24mos and some are indefinite free data with no expiration. But me I never received anything maybe it's because I'm on contract for 2 years that's why I'm s...

Ardene18 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Address to International Address

I was wondering is it possible to change my account address to an international address as I will be leaving the country soon for a period of time? I am also wondering is it possible to then cancel my fido account whilst I am abroad? Thanks!

Rochie2 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged

Hi There,   I have just received August bill but it looks like overcharged due to wrong device discount applied.   I ordered a new Iphone 11 white online on Aug 17th as I saw $40 of set-up fee waived and special monthly device discount for 24months o...

Yunki by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary account suspension

Hello, i have been trying to find a way to pause my account as i will be living aborad till january 6th. I would apreciate any help regarding this as I'm having trouble doing it. Thank you. 

Hallow by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes