General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Accepted prepaid credit cards

I have phoned customer service a couple times and never seem to get a direct answer. I was wondering if anyone can name me types of prepaid credit cards (preferably prepaid visa) that they have used in the past to make a one time payment to pay their...

Kat211 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Roaming charges

Getting tried of getting charged roaming fees for the US when never left Canada. Anybody else feel the same

Resolved! zte home unlock

hi I am wondering if the unlock code the zte home device be send to me. please reply. I will send the imei code. as this device is locked to Roger's and fido. I would like to donate to someone. thx pc

patrickchan by I'm Experienced Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to see usage

Hello,  It's been almost 2 months that I changed my phone plan (went from prepaid to monthly).However, I am still unable to see my data usage (whether it is in the application or on the site), and I already had my first bill. Is there anything I can ...

Kuroo by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

13 Years of Loyalty...

I had been a a Fido customer for 13 years. My buddy became a fido member a month ago, left Fido for Koodo and then was offered a win back offer which was the same plan I had for half the price. My contract was up soon so I called Fido and asked if th...

Cheebs187 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes