General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Downgrade fee

Hi, I am buying a phone where the bill and the cost of the phone is split so in furure if I wanted to downgrade my plan, will I charged the downgrade fee?

Mayank2 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Paying payment arrangements

HelloI have a question.I have made payment arrangement on my bill,that is $100 due on 30 April.I got monthly charges of $39.55 due by 1May.I am confused if i will pay according to these different dates,there will be no issue regarding payment arrange...

sukhk15 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

bad connection dropped calls

i have had nothing butfrustration with Fidodropped calls, no service but higher feeswhere do i go to get satisfactionthe phone works in third world countries but not in Canada. I have had the total run around with no satisfaction

b4jim by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why do I need to update my SIM Card?

I bought a phone and changed my monthly plan to a new plan with Fido payment program. I am using the same phone number. Do I need to update the SIM card? The new SIM card comes with the phone. I don't understand why I have to update the SIM card. My ...

zoesyl333 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Does anybody know I Fido plans to credit back some data money?

Don't know where to look for this, but I can't see why they wouldn't. Even my bank has pitched in by lowering my interest rates... Almost all my communication is via PC nowadays... Want to think Fido will help. Money is tight and my loyalty has been ...

BKinBC by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes