General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Need to change the account number in MyAccount

I recently changed my number because my old number was cancelled, Now I got a new number from Fido again and logged in with the same e-mail address. But when I try to log in MyAccount app it shows me my old number which is cancelled so I am not able ...

yigitemik by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Last call charges

Just wondering is there any option to know last call charges on Fido accounti am using Fido roam so would like to know any charges for each of my last calls for avoiding surprises at the end of the month 

Dropping to 3G cause my Whatspp to call directly

This company is the most disgusting company on the panet their agressice buy back approaching are just awful. After months of continuous harassment to come back with Fido I finally did and made the biggest mistake of my like. My phone is always dropp...

Discounted Rogers magazines

Hi/Bonjour,  Can a Fido rep look into this broken link? I'm interested in some discounted magazines:  https://magazines.fido.ca/   It's at the bottom of https://www.fido.ca/promotions   TIA /merci @FidoStephen @FidoStephane  

Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 11.53.21 AM.png
J613 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 502

I just moved and keep getting this error when I try to update my address online. A quick search tells me I need to get a PM from a FIDO employee to help me resolve this.