General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Voicemail

I'm trying to access my voicemail but it says "I'm sorry. Someone has already entered your mailbox." Then the line goes dead. It's been happening for a few days now. I've tried restarting device. Help!!

Resolved! Time it takes to process a return

So on April 14th I ordered an iPhone XS from fido and shipped it back the day I got it never opened. Now it seems like it will be delivered back to Fido today, but I'm just wondering how long they will take to process the return since I'm nearing the...

gordonhwin by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Pricing Discrepancy - New vs. Existing Customer

Hello team, could a Fido representative please confirm why I am seeing different monthly plans options when upgrading to a new device as a New Customer vs. logging into My Account as an Existing Customer. For some context, I am currently on a 5GB $55...

Fido iPhone XS - Pricing My Account.png Fido iPhone XS - Pricing New Customer.png Fido - BYOD Plans.png
nick67 by I'm Qualified Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Xs 259

I order a XS last wednesday i was NOT told that it was backordered. Recieved confirmation email next day but no tracking number. So i called back Friday and after 2 hours on the phone the lady says that the reason why phone wasn't sent was because i ...

Salphone by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes