General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

how do i see current useage info?

Is there anyway online to view your current useage - not the last billed, but the current billing period. It shows that I am over in my minutes, but I want to see the details and the extra costs being incurred.

karih by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido charging more for phone

My brother and me both got google pixel 3a's a few months ago. Fido was having a special where each phone came up to 10$ per month plus the phone plans. I've come to find out on our bill that they're charging us 30$ (instead of the 10$) each plus our...

luqueiv by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fake promotion offered by best buy

while signing up for a what sounded liked a great deal through fido,I later learned a promotion which offered 45 off first bill did not exist and I am forced to pay. They're are so many great offered by different providers offering substantially bett...

Justinpual by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiline discount

I have 3 lines fido pluse 2gb +4gb plan $70 for all 3 lines 1. Why I dont get any benefits for 2nd and 3rd lines! I didn't know when I made a contract that I should ask for sort of multiple line benefits if any ?2. Rasing a query about Fidos false pr...

ravi89 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes