General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Unable to contact a live agent to inform of possible fraud!!!

I am trying to contact an agent to inform them of a line and phone added to my account without my authorization. The virtual agent is no help and not live agents are available.  Where do I go to report and remove this line from my account?

Corson by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$15 a month prepaid plan

I have been on Fido's $10 a month prepaid plan for many years. I very rarely use my phone, very, very rarely. That is why this $10 a month plan suited me fine. Fido recently increased the cost of this plan, to $12 a month, not something I was happy a...

si by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged for returned phone and set up fee

Hi fido community, I bought a certified pre-owned phone but ended up returning it since it was locked to TD, and I've been trying to return it since end of October but everything was delayed because they told me they were sending me a new one but the...

Aliceh by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need office of the president to honor quoted price

Hi,   I signed up for a plan yesterday was quoted a  price over the phone by the agent. I called back this morning and the agent i spoke to told me that the price couldnt be honored. i asked for a manager was sent to someone in sales who i was told b...

did123456 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes