General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Phone upgrade while Plan change pending

Hello  I changed my plan with a Fido rep and I was very clear that my intention is to wait for best offers till Black Friday to buy a new phone and if the plan is compatible with hardware upgrades. Now when I login to Fido - all my exclusive offers a...

Leolama by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trade in cancellation

Hi , I upgrade my phone and trade in my old phn but now I am not satisfied with it and want to cancel it before 15 days . Can I get my trade in phn back ?  

Resolved! Unable to contact a live agent to inform of possible fraud!!!

I am trying to contact an agent to inform them of a line and phone added to my account without my authorization. The virtual agent is no help and not live agents are available.  Where do I go to report and remove this line from my account?

Corson by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$15 a month prepaid plan

I have been on Fido's $10 a month prepaid plan for many years. I very rarely use my phone, very, very rarely. That is why this $10 a month plan suited me fine. Fido recently increased the cost of this plan, to $12 a month, not something I was happy a...

si by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes