cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation email not received yet

KusalTharindu98
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello! I ordered the special promo plan $52/mo for 12GB data yesterday afternoon and it said I will be receiving a confirmation email with a tracking number for my SIM card  and my contract on the email, but I'm yet to receive those just wondering when will I be getting those? My card hasn't been charged anything yet but my credit has been pulled!

Also to add, I tried to purchase this plan on Saturday but when I proceed to last step of the checkout it didn't  go through and just gave me a white screen with green rings moving from left to right for few hours. So gave up and tried Sunday afternoon and it was a success

my account number is *********
I just wants to when I will be getting my SIM card and make sure that I won't be double charged cause I tried to purchase this plan Saturday(which was unsuccessful)

thank you!

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaira

Hello @KusalTharindu98,

The email confirmation is typically sent within 24 hours. Have you since received one?

You can also check if your plan's been changed by logging in your account. That said, if you still require help, you can contact us through these channels.