General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Landline in China cannot be connected!

I transferred my mobile service to Fido this year. But, unfortunately, tonight at about 22:30, when I wanted to call my colleagues in China, I received the voice "the number you have called is not assigned, please check the number and try the call ag...

oliviama1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! discontinue

Hi, Please discontinue my services.. ASAP .I am away from the country for long soon.Please contact me and resolve the payment. Regards, Sanjay

914582531 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido sent wrong phone

I upgraded to an IPhone 13 on Black Friday.  I just received the phone which is great but they sent a blue rather than the black that I ordered.  How does this get fixed? 

bbbb2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding new phone to a existing account

Hi there, Actually, I have a fido account linked with my home internet. And I recently purchased a fido mobile internet plan with the same email id.  While login into the fido account it only shows home internet details, not mobile plan details. I do...

bimalraj by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong usage charges

I have wrong usage charges on my account for $50 for special services #. I am unable to understand what is this. What are these insane charges for? I need an urgent resolution. What's going on 

Aman046 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes