General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Can't register an account holder account

Hello, When I try to register myself as an account holder, an error pops up and tells me that my Fido account number is registered to an email I have no knowledge of, despite only having a subscriber account and being the sole user. Is there anyway I...

tllinc by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! extra charge

My one of friend called me a lot of time one day I check my bill Fido charge me incall as well It cost about 400!!!!!!! there are no charge incall any company lol I use Fido for over 2years and no delay pay date but they don't give me any benefit abo...

Yjddong106 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wowwww!!!

When you call into Fido because your needing to upgrade your phone as it's been smashed and you get told to "take the **bleep**ing deal or get off my line and stop wasting my time", it really puts a damper on how your customers feel towards your comp...

Skierkid90 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes