General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

FRAUDULENT THIRD PARTY CHARGES BANGO

This month I received my phone bill with $200 third party charges from Bango, for services that I never used, bought or authorized. I spoke with someone called Sukhpreet from PEI online at  Fido and I was instructed to contact Bango. I have no idea w...

Lawry by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido switches phone plan without notice and inform?

As a loyal customer of Fido for so many years, I found myself in the following disappointing situation. I chose to study/work abroad about a year ago. As I have been using the phone number with me for a long time and it was associated with almost my ...

jjj6 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! $10/mo 4GB tablet plan byod

Trying to add new tablet plans using my own device. The web page https://www.fido.ca/consumer/tablets says you can add a tablet or bring your own but there doesn't seem to be a way to get past the select tablet page. I'd like to do this online withi...

timr01 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call records

Hi how can i get call records details.(what is the procedure to obtain that records?

avtarsingh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No update on my account's billing

Hello, My account's billing of fido hasn't been updated since October 2021, I don't know why, could you help me to check it? Thank you for help and have a nice day! Best, Yang

ymfeelcn_0-1643994152845.png
ymfeelcn by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes