General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Billed for failed transaction

Hi, I was upgrating my plan + phone (iphone 13 red). but when I made the payment it never showed up "order sucesfull" but it was charged to my debit card. I spoke with the customer service and they said FIDO never got the money. but My bank said they...

maovidales by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An age-old issue: cannot set up voicemail

Hi there,   I checked the Q&A online about this issue from other customers who had identical description on it:   Long press 1 (Voicemail retrieval number Ontario +14168216549) → 10-digit phone number ending with # → (Ding) Phone number is invalid   ...

zuosiyuan001 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Multiple "one ring scam" calls

For the past three days I have been getting a ridiculous amount of phone calls from these one ring scammers. First the calls were originating out of Chicoutami, Quebec, all with the same area code and first three digits, only the last four digits eve...

charged extra for new connection !

https://forums.fido.ca/t5/media/gallerypage/image-id/11363i308A25C79C1F3433<< link to bill I have been referred to fido by a loyal fido customer friend. I brought a 2 sim card of wow mobile boutique at square one. Plans were 45 and 40 totaling to aro...

sanish4u by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Extremely rude customer care agent

Hi started the chat with the agent. There were so many issues the way that person was responding. I regret adding a new line if the customer care is so rude. The agent was unable to understand what changes were made to the account. I kept explaining ...

Ng20 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes