General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Office of the President

In my last Bill I have $94.87 of extra usage charges for something called game168 Gift Pack Mafia City. The charge is on a data only line with blocked voice and messaging This game (or in fact any other game) is not installed on this device and could...

flas99 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Device price match

Where do I begin?  I have spent over 8 hours on the phone (4 separate phone calls) with customer service. I'm done calling.    I bought a phone in november. I put $733 down as a déposit.  The phone went on sale in december, new credit monthly + no de...

Fido Setup service fee

So yesterday I went into a Rogers store and decided to switch both my mobile service and internet service over to Rogers. While doing the paperwork the sales rep told me that he couldn't access the connection fee ($50) waive option on the system so t...

Lloydy by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Upgrade Pending

I placed an order to upgrade my phone. When I attempt to "repurchase" I get the message that the update is under process / pending,but I have not received any e-mail confirmation of this purchase so far.

Spokocky by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Late Fee

My January bill has a carry over balance from December and was then charged a late fee this I get and thus paid January bill with the carry over balance before due date. Now February bill is out and I still have a late fee, how did this come to be? I...

AnnShirley by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes