General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Suspension of phone plan services

Hi,  I have been trying to reach Fido support through call and live chat but no luck. I know that it is possible as a friend suggested I do this - Fido allows you to suspend your service temporarily for $7/month Please help me with this. I have been ...

vinayCh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading My plan

I have tried upgrading my plan, but even if I proceed in the portal it doesn't activate, I am trying to call the helpline and you know the waiting time, I have been waiting for an hour and still need to wait for a couple more. why the waiting time is...

vne by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spin contests

The spin contests on the Fido perks are a complete joke.  I've been playing them every day for a year and it ALWAYS lands on the dog and then shifts back to the blanks space.  Total waste of time.

Urgent help with roaming in U.S.

I'm in the States now but roaming doesn't pick up any local network. Called tech for ten times and no answer. Tried every possible solution mentioned here and nothing worked. Fido confirmed I have data. This is extremely frustrating as I need to make...

Jen33 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ombudsman

I've been trying to get in contact with ANYONE who can help me resolve an issue and have just been redirected around with NO help. I'm trying to get in contact with an ombudsman or someone to escalate this issue and file a formal complaint. I 've bee...

aarinsmith by I'm a participant level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes