General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! personal security

I am 70 years old. Today I went to the brick-and-mortar store in Orillia to expand my service and to get help with my phone. The doors were locked and a door buzzing was required. Through the intercom, I was asked for my name and phone number to gain...

Redroy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Talking to a rep instead of Jack

How do you get a live oerson to talk to you o Fido I am sick and tired of talking to  jack and getting nothing accomplished  DO THEY HAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT GO'S DIRECTLY TO A SERVICE REP.

Rambo001 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to see data usage on the Fido app or on the website

For the past 2 days, I've been unable to view my data usage on both the Fido app and website. There is a message stating "Usage details not available" and "Since you've made a recent change, usage details won't be available unitl your next bill cycle...

Choco2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account member

Hello i'm an added line to an existing account but my usage never appear on the fido app and on website too why is that? while i can see the other 3 added lines usage but never can see mine

Aseel22 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No win back call

Its been a week since i left fido after my contract been finished, Really disappointed about the way i was let go as no good offers were provided after being with fido for years!!!

Katetclin by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes