General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Lodge a complaint

I am total disasppointed on today conversation with your Fido customer service. I had set up a new phone data plan yesterdy through live chat. I am told I will have 1000 new long distance minutes start from new plan on Feb 24. The existing balance LD...

Corrina12 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FIDO WINBACK TEAM ARE MAKING THEMSELVES HARD TO TRUST

So, i was formerly a Fido customer but now i'm currently a freedom mobile and ive got the iphone Xs Max 256gb. On Feb 5th, 2021 got a phone call from someone from the winback team trying to bring me back as a customer of fido. Here's the Breakdown Sh...

MrKnow by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Porting-out number

Hi, I am looking to port from Fido to another provider. What are the ways to do it?

iammsr by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unprofessional Constance office of the president

I contacted Fido snd Apple as my device was dropping calls. I spent over 2 snd a hslfmonths going back and fourth with Apple and Fido snd no one taking ownership for this problem and continued to point the finger st each other. Finally spoke to Const...

Dimplz by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes