General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

unable to make calls and fido is LEAST bothered

There was an outage yesterday for wirless and was told to wait .Fido did not inform me about the outage as i have to contact to get to know about it. After waiting for 24 hours. today they said it is fixed and suggested to try all the troubleshootin...

Has Fido changed my plan without my consent?

If somebody has any previous experience of their interaction with Fido around this topic or somebody who knows the process can please confirm what happens in the following case - I was charged incorrectly for US Roaming while still being in Canada (n...

KunalJ by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unnecessary credit check

Fido is doing unnecessary hard inquiries on my credit card. When I tried to contact the customer service, they told me that they do credit check when I look into new deals. How can they do credit check for looking into their advertisment? How can I s...

bpaudel23 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! tracking of purchase

hello,i bought a phone friday but so far I don't know what to expect? last time i upgraded i received an email and the phone was there in 24h.   thanks for your assistance. 

pimanbouk1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes