General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Stop the scam calls (DHL Scams), Fido!

I've been receiving multiple scam calls (the DHL Scams) every single day. They faked their real phone number and using the local phone (416) instead. Fido, try something to stop those scams call. I'm gonna switch to another provider.

drblack by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! where can I find referral history ?

Hi, I am told by chat rep that I can see referral history but I could not find the link? is there such thing? or the referral history is only for fido rep to see? thank you

dumboi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone 12 pro queue

i was made to order iphone 12 pro with a verbal commitment of 2-3 weeks waiting. guys i ordered it on november 20. i was 191 in queue and today on jan 12 after around 7 weeks im 144 in queue. suggest should i wait or pick up a new phone from elsewher...

richashi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Winback

Hello,I was fido customer fopr few years and i leftmid december 2020, next day i received an email stating someone with will call me back to discuss winback etc..... i did receive a call from winback team but everytime I picked up the call it kept ha...

PaulYYZ by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam

I have received a text from 819 469 5786 saying I have been over charged through iMessage this is a scam - yes?

Stepstorm by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes